Are you near burnout? Are you looking for a happier calmer life? Are you ready for a 14 day reboot? I think I am. I received meQuilibrium: 14 Days to Cooler, Calmer, and Happier via Blogging for Books in exchange for my honest review. Affiliate links are included. Reading through these 14 days, I am already for a change. Are you? In those 14 days, you will be prompted to:
- Calm Your Emotions, Sleep Smart & Unlock Your Problem-Sovling Power (Days 1-3)
- Access Instalm Calm, Refuel the Right Way & Navigate Around Iceberg Beliefs (Days 4-6)
- Banish the Burnout, Tune Your Positive Radars & Find Your Fitness Fault Lines (Days 7-9)
- Strike a Work/Life Balance, Get Unstuck & Live Your Life Goals (Days 10-12)
- Energize Your Work & Connect to Something More (Days 13-14)
At the end of the book, you will be prompted to keep it going with some balance.
The areas that spoke to me and my life the most included:
- The 7 Big Emotions - Mine two biggies are anger and anxiety. I was guided through 3 steps to take control of these emotions.
- Going from Mindless to Mindful Eating - I am still struggling with this, but I have been able to make some changes toward progress.
- The Four Corners of Balance - I have struggled with feeling like a victim for so long it's became a way of life. This balancing method is helping me eliminate what I can and work with what I can.
- There is so much more that I found helpful in this book. Yet, I can't share everything with you or I will have rewritten the entire book, which is a big no-no!
I hope you enjoy the book and the calming changes you find within.