"Chazown" by Craig Groeschel deals with getting a vision for your life. The Hebrew word translated means "vision", "dream", or "revelation". Written from a Christian worldview, the title is around 220 pages and addresses such topics as:
1. When God created us, He put on our heart core values that we care deeply about.
2. 2 questions to ask yourself that can reveal your Chazown.
3. 3 questions to ask for better understanding your gifts.
4. Your positive and negative experiences can hold the keys to unlock your future.
5. Trust God to use your painful experiences to reveal His future for you.
6. 3 ways to seek godly counsel for finding your Chazown.
7. For long-term victories, set short term goals.
8. God wants us to experience great relationships.
9. Caring for our bodies is both physically and spiritually beneficial.
10. Questions to ask for finding your life's work.
While a good read, the title appears to be very similar to an earlier edition. A good read and challenge to find and live your dream. I was given a review copy by Blogging For Books in exchange for a fair review.